The next MR2 Wakefield Park Challenge will be held on the 27th and 28th of November 2017.
Entries are now open. Complete and submit the entry form to secure your place - CLICK HERE
If the "submit by email" works correctly, it will send us an XML file via your default email software.
If you have trouble submitting it via the "submit by email" button, print the completed form to a PDF or XPS file and then manually Email it to us.
If you have any questions, please Email Us.
We highly recommend that you join the MR2 Australia forum and subscribe to the discussion thread about the MR2 Wakefield Park Challenge so you will be informed via email about preparations for future events.
Entry Terms and Conditions
- The event is capped at a maximum of 50 entries and each entry requires payment in full. Part deposits and/or promises will not be accepted.
- Entries will be allocated in order of full payment received.
- There will be no preference placed on entries of previous event participants.
- Entry payments that are received after the 50 paid entries have been confirmed will be placed on a waiting list.
- If the entry is not successful, the full amount will be refunded.
- If an accepted paid entry is requested to be cancelled and there are people on the waiting list, a full refund will be issued.
- If an accepted paid entry is requested to be cancelled and there are no people on the waiting list, no refund will be issued until an additional paid entry is received for the event, and only then will a full refund will be issued.
- Entrants are required to sign a disclaimer at the track prior to the event commencing
- Entrants that are offensive and/or unsafe will be banned from the event
- Vehicles driven on the track must be roadworthy. Vehicles that are deemed to be unsafe by the scrutineers will not be able to participate in the event. There are no exceptions. No refunds will be made to entrants for vehicles that are deemed unsafe for competition.